Taipei City ICT Southern Diamond Talent Convergence Plan
Northern Stream of Nanyang Talents - Taipei City ICT Southern Diamond Talent Convergence Plan
- Students from below majors
Information Engineering Department (Institute)
Information Management Department (Institute)
Institute of Automation and Control
Institute of Optoelectronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering Department (Institute)
Electronic Engineering Department (Institute)
Design Department-Commercial Design, Industrial Design
Department of Chemical Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Institute of Applied Science and Technology
Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering
Graduate Institute of Color &Illumination Technology
Department of Materials Science and EngineeringDepartment of Materials Science and Engineering
Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- Maximum length of scholarship:
Master’s degree (2 years); Doctoral degrees (4 years)
- Students fromIndia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippine and Malaysia, or Chinese-heritage students in these countries.
- Students that do not receive any other scholarship.
- Within 3 years after graduation, students are required to work in an ICT-related company in Taiwan or its oversea office for more than 2 years.
- Tuition fees: The tuition and sundry subsidy awarded to each scholarship recipient is capped at NT$80,000 per academic year.
- Accommodations allowance: NT$3,000 per month.
*The final decision will be made by Taipei City Government
Person who would like to apply for this scholarship please hand in the below documents before Sep. 11th at 12:00 to OIA. If there is any updates for the forms, we will provide you as soon as possible.
- Application Form
- Undertaking for ICT Scholarship (Please prepare 4 copies)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of ARC
- Copy of Post office pass book
- Transcript (Please provide your transcript from former semesters in NTUST; new students does not need to provide)
- Copy of student card or certificate of study
Student who would like to apply for this scholarship please hand in the above documents before Sep. 11th at 12:00 to OIA. If there is any updated information, we will provide you as soon as possible.